Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Day. We went to Brad's parents house and feed the reindeer because that is where Santa was going to come for Madison.

We had to feed Santa's reindeer first....

Santa came and delivered the gifts...

Madison woke up to survey all of her gifts...


I love my new slide from Santa and I played with it all morning...


and my kitchen...

and my Elmo chair (what 19 month old wouldn't like an Elmo chair)...

Here is a video of the morning (just a warning it is kind of long)...



2 comments:

Jaime said...

okay, my sis in law did that this year too...spreading reindeer food. I LOVE it. Will have to do that next year. I'm sure Reid and Caroline would care deeply about those reindeer being fed too. Merry Merry!

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog. Madison is super cute!