Sunday, December 14, 2008

Picture Tag

So, I was reading a Steece's Pieces blog today. She had a game of picture tag as her newest blog. Since 4 is my favorite number. I thought I would take part in the game. Ok, so here it goes:

Picture Tag

Object of the game is to:

1. Choose your 4th folder in your pictures

2. Choose the 4th picture and explain it

3. After explaining, tag four people to do the same

4. You can't crop, edit or especially not cheating

Ok, here is my fourth picture in my fourth folder



Well, it is a picture of Madison when she was 6 months old. It was taken by her sitter, Crystal. She has a really good camera and wanted to take pictures of my sweet girl. I love looking back at these pictures because it just shows me how much she has grown over the year. Her sweet little face still looks the same. She is my everything and I am so excited to be a mommie again with our new addition coming in March 2009. We don't know the sex of the baby, but we already know that we love this baby just as much as we loved Madison when she was born. I never thought that I could say that, but I now can. Madison is going to be a great big sister. She already takes her babies around the house telling them, "Shh, it's ok". It is the cutest thing I have ever heard.

I tag Kasie, Jamie, Betsy, and Dacia. We will see who actuallys reads my blog. I have a lot more to update, but this is it for now. I need to rest before my little one decides to wake up from her nap.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Well beauty pic of Madi! I read it and will try to do it...today i just did an update!

Dacia said...

i love that picture of madison! and i will respond to this tag....eventually. :-) I promise.

Abby said...

Great pic! Just wanted to say Merry Christmas! Hope all is well :)

Suzanne said...

how absolutely adorable! i LOVE this pic! and congratulations on your new addition residing in your belly!!! thanks for playing along!! blessings to you!