I feel as though I haven't really talked very much about our other child. I am not a big journal writer, but I want to be able to remember things about my pregnancy. Then, I thought why not blog about the pregnancy.
We don't know the sex of the baby. It has been a completely different pregnancy from Madison. I was sick in the beginning of my pregnancy and really didn't like being pregnant. I am now 27 weeks and love being pregnant. I haven't started swelling like I did with Madison nor have I gained a whole lot of weight (which means I was overweight to begin with). I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I am pregnant in different times of the year. I think the cold weather is really helping me out a lot. Here are some of my 20 weeks ultrasound pictures. This baby really doesn't like to move very much when we are trying to get pictures. We tried several times to try and get the baby to move, but to no avail. I feel the baby move all day long and sometimes makes me nauseous when it moves a whole lot. Madison loves to talk to the baby and asks a lot of the baby where the baby is. She is going to be a great big sister. I can already tell.
I have been so blessed to not have very many complications. God is so good! I pray that the rest of my pregnancy is as easy as the first part of it has been.
The baby looking straight at us with their hands right up near their face
Full body shot upside down. The baby was snuggled up to the lining of my uterus.


0 comments:
Post a Comment