Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Year in Review...

I can't believe how much you have changed Madison. It is crazy how this year has flown by. You have changed so much and grown up right before our eyes. God has truly blessed your Dad and I with you. I can't believe that in three short months you will be a big sister to a brother or sister. I know already that you are going to be a great sister. You are already a great momma to all of your baby dolls.

Some events of the past year for Miss Madison Faith...

- Madison turned one year old and started walking one short month later
- started to understand what we were telling her
- saying so many words (for example: momma, daddie, duke, cali, granny, pappaw, nana, pop, orange, apple, banana, baby, elmo, rock, yeah, hello, hi, and the list goes on and on)
- she became very independent and wanted to learn to do things on her own
- started to feed yourself and not take bottles anymore
- really started to like fruit and vegetables
- she rode in the car for 18 hours one way to North Carolina
- in both of her uncles weddings this year
and so many more...

Madie, we love you so much! I hope that this year brings us as many adventures as 2008 did.




0 comments: