We took my whole family pictures over Thanksgiving. Brad, Madison, and I also needed to take pictures for our Christmas card. It has been a long time since we did them. I think the last time that we took family pictures was with Olan Mills for a church directory. We have all changed a lot since then. My oldest youngest brother got married in June of this year, so his beautiful bride was a part of the pictures. We also have our new addition on the way, so I got to take some pregnancies pictures. It was an all in all great picture time. The only problem was that you can never predict Texas weather, so that morning it was very cold and windy. You can't really tell in the pictures, but we were all very cold.
Here are some of my favorites:
Here are some of my favorites:
The whole family
Madison with her Pappaw and Granny

Madison giving her Daddy kisses

Madison with her uncles, Unk and Uncle Blake
6 months pregnant

Madison pointing to the baby


1 comments:
those are great!
Post a Comment