Today is my beautiful daughter's birthday! I can't believe that she is already TWO years old! It seems like just the other day our lives completely changed when this beautiful girl came into our lives.
Madison, Daddy and I love you so much more than you will ever know! When we first saw you in the hospital we knew that you were special...
Over the past two years you have taught us so much about our lives, marriage, our walk with Christ, and each other. We are so proud of you and all that you have accomplished in your short little life.
Madison at 12 months...
We had a party at our house for Madison with our family...
She is really into "rella" these days, so I got a Cinderella cake for her...
Madison you are such a great BIG sister to Eli. You always want to know what is going with him and make sure that he is "Ok".
Madison,
We love you so much! You leave a lasting impression on everyone that you meet. Your personality is so inviting and you really enjoy anything that you are doing. I can't believe that you are two years old. You have taught daddy and I so much since you were born. You amaze us everyday. I can't wait to see what all God has in store for you over the next year.
Love you,
Daddy and Mommy
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
3 months ago

2 comments:
Happy Birthday, sweet Madison. You are a very special little girl and we love watching you grow up. God bless you and your beautiful family. We love you.
aww, happy 2nd birthday, Madison! Love the Fergs!!
Post a Comment