Today we got to go and pick some strawberries out in Marble Falls. We are making it a tradition each year. Last year we went to Sweet Berry Farms and Madison was about 11 months. She didn't do much, but just sit in the wagon. This year was a little different since she was older. It still took her a little while, but so much fun! I will let the pictures tell the story of our fun trip to Sweet Berry Farms.
Here are the kiddos starting out, Madison didn't know what to think at first...
I told her to pick the red strawberries that looked good to her.
At first all she wanted to do was pull her wagon...
Then, eat the strawberries, I know that all you moms out there are saying, how could you let her do that without washing them, what we do for our kids...
Then, she wanted to hold the basket and do it herself...
Man, she is an old pro...
After all of the pickin' it was time to play in the strawberry fields...
Eli was just his smiley self during the whole thing. I love this picture of him...
Then, it was off to feed the goats or be chased by them. Madison didn't really know what to think about them...
Here are all of the kiddos minus the babies sticking their heads through the ladybug...
All in all we had a wonderful trip. After we were done pickin' strawberries, we went to the Bluebonnet Cafe to eat some yummy lunch. We had a wonderful day and hopefully will make it a yearly tradition.
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
3 months ago

1 comments:
I think berry picking is such a blast. We've loved the opportunity to get to pick so many different kinds while being here in WA. I never knew there were opportunities to do it in TX but if and when we get back there we will definitely be taking advantage. And I think you're just fine on letting Madison eat her fill...Carter ate so many she almost popped last year! "God made dirt, and dirt don't hurt"! Y'all seem like such great parents, such a beautiful little family.
Post a Comment