I wanted to thank you and every one of you that read our blog regularly. First of all, for taking time out of your day to read about our family and also for your prayers for our little "mister". We are truly blessed to have each and every one of you in our lives. God has truly been carrying us through this time. I often think of this poem that I have loved since I was a new Christian.
One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.
Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two
set of footprints, other times there was one only.
This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods
of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could
see only one set of footprints, so I said to the Lord, "You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you, you would walk with my always. But I have noticed
that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set
of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there
for me?"
The Lord replied, "The years when you have seen only one set of footprints,
my child, is when I carried you."
Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two
set of footprints, other times there was one only.
This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods
of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could
see only one set of footprints, so I said to the Lord, "You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you, you would walk with my always. But I have noticed
that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set
of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there
for me?"
The Lord replied, "The years when you have seen only one set of footprints,
my child, is when I carried you."
Thank you God for carrying us through this time in our lives. Thank you for watching over our angel and gift from you. Our lives are clay in your hands. We thank you for molding it into what YOU want it to be.

0 comments:
Post a Comment