We went to an Easter Egg Hunt today and had the best time. This was the first year that I think Madison really got what was going on. She didn't really understand about going and picking up the eggs until all of the other kids started doing it. She really enjoyed herself.
She starting picking up the obvious eggs....
And then, with Mommy's help she started to find some that were a little harder to find...
She was examining her eggs and asking me if she could "have it" (meaning her candy)...
Here are all of the kiddos after a wonderful Easter Egg Hunt...
Brodder slept through the entire hunt. He will be up and hunting next year with Mommy's help...
Thank you Naomi! We had a wonderful time. Madison will be a pro at it next year.
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
3 months ago

1 comments:
another example of a child almost a year younger that I believe got way more eggs than my Reid...he is sooooo laid back. I'm not sure we're going to be the competetive type. ;) Loved seeing you guys the other day and night!
Post a Comment