Monday, August 1, 2011

Eli's first STEPS!!

The video says it all! It was an amazing night for us!! We were all so happy for him and all that he has accomplished! He is a very determined little boy. You can tell that these have been some very happy moments for our family!




Thank you to each of you who read our blog (the faithful few)! We are so thankful for each word of encouragement that we have received from you.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay Eli! Love the happy yells and laughter. So happy for your fam, Amanda!

Abby said...

That is such great news! Looks like he was having so much fun! So glad y'all are doing well!

Bethany said...

Oh my goodness, he is so precious! What an accomplishment!! Sweet, sweet boy!

Katie - a Blessed Mommy! said...

Well. I am a crying wreck. How precious and how exciting!!!! So proud of Eli & way to go To both of you!
I mean WOW!!!!

Thanks for commenting on my blog today- I clicked on your name and God knew I needed the encouragement of this video. I cried a lot yesterday- Ellie so badly wants to move... But her body isn't working the way her brain wants it to & so she is frustrated (& so am I.)
I long for this day and feel so hopeful as I watch Eli. He's such a cute little guy!