I can't believe that Madison is 18 months old. She is so smart and wants to know about everything. She really enjoys being around her momma and daddy. She loves the dogs and has to tell them Hi and pet them at least once a day. Duke (our little dog) and her our best friends. I think Duke likes her because she feeds him occasionally. Cali (our lab) is still unsure what to think about her, but Cali loves when Madison throws her the ball.
Madison repeats almost everything that we say. Most of the time you can understand what she is saying, but sometimes it is a little hard and we have to interrupt. She loves Elmo and has really gotten attached to her lambie. It used to be that we didn't need to have lambie around very much, but now she has to be very close. We know when she is tired because she goes and grabs lambie and then, says bye (like ok Mom and Dad I am tired and want to go to bed). I am so excited about Christmas and can't wait until we get to be Santa for her this year. She is going to enjoy it so much.
Madison, we love you so much and can't believe how fast you are growing up. God has truly blessed us and we couldn't be more grateful for the child that you are. I love watching you grow up and learn new things everyday. One of my favorite things that you do right now is give us kisses and big hugs. You are such a sweetheart. We love you and can't wait for you to be a big sister in March.

Madison playing in the dirt at her Pappaw and Granny's house

0 comments:
Post a Comment