Monday, August 25, 2008

Well, we are....

pregnant. Baby Reeves #2 is due in March 2009. We are so excited and can't wait to meet our second child. We will not find out again what the sex of the baby is until I have the baby. We did it with Madison and it was so rewarding. I had my second doctor's appointment today and got to see the baby. It was so reassuring and rewarding all at the same time. God has truly blessed us with this pregnancy.

4 comments:

Dacia said...

yay! congrats!! so excited for you guys!!

Jeremy and Jeanae said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS girl! What fabulous news! J&I are so excited for your family! May God bless and be with you during this time!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

amy said...

Thanks for the comment on our blog. Congratulations on your pregnancy. We didn't find out the sex with our baby either and I just think it is the best thing to do!