Friday, May 18, 2007

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Brad and I decided not to find out what the sex of the baby was until I gave birth. It is a girl. Her name is Madison Faith Reeves. She weighed 5 lbs 12 ozs. She is so precious and truly a gift from God. We couldn't be happier. She slept most of the time in the hospital and really didn't take to breastfeeding very well. Hopefully, she will catch on at home. We had many vistors while we were at the hospital. My mom is going to stay with us for a couple of days to help me get the hang of taking care of a baby. Brad is able to stay at home for a couple of days after mom leaves, so that will be nice.





Madison and I in the hospital



Madison and her daddy





Madison in the nursery waiting to come back to our room




Ready to go home from the hospital


We are finally at home

0 comments: