Madison is two months old. I can't believe that it has gone by so fast! She is growing like crazy. We are getting some good sleep at night. We are able to sleep until about four in the morning. She is smiling at fans and lights. We are so blessed to be her parents. She is so much fun. I just look at her at times and can't believe that she is ours. I am anxious to see what God has in store for our precious angel.
She had her two month check up. She is 9 lbs 11 ozs. I can't believe it. She got her shots which was so hard for me. I took the rest of the day off to spend time with her in case she had a reaction to the shot. She did great though.
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
3 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment